Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Life's a Picnik

I know I already posted today, but I really wanted to tell you all about Picnik, which is a photo editing website. I absolutely adore it! It makes me feel like maybe, just maybe, my dream of being a professional photographer are not, in fact, in vain.There are different effects for different holidays, which I absolutely love!


There are so many fancy things you can do to shape and mold your photos into works of art. I've been testing out tons and tons of different effects, shading, burning, even touch-ups! I've made myself look supremely tan (and boy, did I look odd.), the ocean look an even deeper and pure shade of blue than you've ever seen, and the edge of the world seem like the most romantic place anyone could ever imagine. And it's all free! Of course, the upgraded features and fancier effects cost extra, but it's still the greatest!


I think I might be addicted. I've spent so many hours pouring over this website that I might possibly have a problem... 


I feel like such an artist! And a photographer. Pretty much all of these photos were taken by yours truly! 


This last one, my brother in law took for our engagement pics. He did a great job with his photo editing skills, but I wanted to test drive my own amateur skill. So this one here is my very first! And it's also one of my very favorites.
So go check out this wonderful website and see if you fall in love with it as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you could gather from the site title, but the website is Picnik.com
    My bad, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received some tragic news: Picnik is closing! Forever! So go and enjoy it while it's still around, because after April 19th, it'll be long gone.

    ReplyDelete