Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So Good, It Should Be A Sin

I have sinned. Again. I just can't help myself. It's peanut butter, chocolate, and perfection. You can't eat just one, either. It is humanly impossible. I certainly couldn't! Enjoy them as much as I do! The recipe I used is here, and you can follow along with me here!


Peanut Butter Bars


1 cup (two sticks) butter
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup and also 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips


Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.


In a medium-sized bowl, mix the butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.


Mmm... butter...


The recipe didn't specify whether or not you should use crunchy or creamy, so you know me! Crunchy it was! Also, I only had cinnamon graham crackers hanging around in my pantry, and so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it. I could definitely taste it, and it worked out great!


Doesn't this look like the inside of a Reese's peanut butter cup? So delicious!!


Press this concoction evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.


Now, combine the 4 tablespoons leftover peanut butter and the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.


 In the microwave, melt them together until they're smooth, like so:


Spread over the peanut butter layer.



Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares. Try really hard not to eat the whole pan!


This recipe tastes like a Reese's cookie!! I am so in love with this wonderful, delicious recipe! It's almost as easy as it is tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment