Ariel's Bucket List
1. Visit all 50 states.
2. Publish a recipe book.
3. Start a bakery.
4. Learn to scuba dive.
5. Learn a new language. (French doesn't count. Je connais tres bien le francais.)
6. Drive a sexy car. (Test driving counts.)
7. Go on a Utah temple blitz road trip!
9. Build a Habitat for Humanity home.
10. Go to France.
12. Go to Mexico.
13. Swim with a whale shark. (My favorite!) And a manta ray.
14. Go parasailing.
15. Go on a cruise!
16. Learn to crochet.
17. Visit Pixar Studios.
18. Adopt a child.
20. Go to Burning Man.
21. Celebrate New Year's in Times Square.
22. Learn to play the piano.
23. Ride a gondola in Venice.
24. Swim in all of the Great Lakes.
25. Dive in the Aquarium of the Pacific.
26. Ride a mechanical bull.
27. Take a road trip along Route 66.
28. Experience zero gravity.
30. See Yosemite.
31. Stand in awe next to a redwood tree.
33. Visit the Hershey Chocolate Factory.
34. Visit Hearst Castle.
35. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
36. Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. In person.
37. Ice skate at Rockefeller Center during Christmas time.
38. Go to the Tournament of Roses parade.
40. See Mt. Rushmore.
43. Walk on the Great Wall of China.
44. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
45. Fill my passport.
46. Hold $10,000 in my hand.
48. Have a romantic kiss picture in front of the Eiffel Tower.
It's a start, and as I think of more things to add, they'll go on the list, too. I am so excited for the adventure that is my life! I think that's the purpose of a bucket list: reasons to never stop living. Never stop finding reasons to get up in the morning, and of course, never stop baking!